Monday 29 May 2017

The Bobster visits Bristol


I have visited Bristol more recently but how could I resist adding these fabulous photos of the fabulous Gromit sculptures to my blog, which were taken during my trip there in 2013. There were 80 such sculptures throughout Bristol during that time as part of the Gromit Unleashed exhibition which you can read about here



Here I am besides two of my favourites. By the way, Wallace and Gromit is made by the famous locally based Aardman Animations , such talented people (woof!)



Bristol, has a large port area with many outdoor cafes so I had my pick of places where I could eat with the humans. 
As it's a real favourite of mine, once again I stayed at the local Hotel du vin. The charge for my stay is £10 per night and I am given bowls and a blanket. I was welcome to join the humans in the courtyard and bar area to eat (woof!) 5 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
My visits to Bristol have been brief and, as a creature of habit, I have tended to revisit the same places ( okay, restaurants and bars) so for a more comprehensive list of dog-friendly things to do in Bristol I will direct you to the excellent visit Bristol site (woof!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

July 15th - The Bobster's birthday and St Swithin's Day. (It never rains but it paws)

  I t's been a long time since we've updated this blog. To be honest, there has not been a lot happening except walks in the local p...