Wednesday 15 July 2020

It's my birthday - 12 Today

It's my birthday and, to celebrate, the human took me on my usual walk to my local park because, as everyone knows. we dogs love routine and we also love to sniff out who has been visiting our usual haunt and to leave our mark. I did both.  I'm obviously gifted (woof)



The human brought a brand new tennis ball along so I had much fun traipsing through the wild flowers at times in search of the ball. I'm good at that. We Cocker-spaniels love to hunt and retrieve things, which makes us very good gun dogs and police sniffer dogs. Woof!


In celebration of my life thus far, the human was thinking of writing another poem, but thankfully she has spared us all. 
However, she remembered the old adage about a picture being worth a 1000 words so decided to post some old photos of me, 12 in all, one for each year. What follows, the human calls cuteness overload  (whatever that means).














P.S. This one isn't really me - the human says I'm way more handsome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

July 15th - The Bobster's birthday and St Swithin's Day. (It never rains but it paws)

  I t's been a long time since we've updated this blog. To be honest, there has not been a lot happening except walks in the local p...