Thursday 30 March 2017

The Bobster visits Bath



Let's start with my most recent trip to Bath. Bath is a lovely city and really dog-friendly. That said, I was not allowed to stay at the same hotel as the rest of the group so had to stay in a nearby hotel. Lucky me! I am going to give The Villa at Henrietta Park a big 5 paws 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.


On arrival I was taken to the room, which my human loved. It is a boutique hotel, all the rooms are individually decorated and it really is very cute indeed. Best of all was what awaited me. There was comfy bedding, a bowl, and a treat box containing lily's dog food, a bag of bone biscuits, doggie bags, and (my favourite) a ball that squeaked (handy, as a very pretty park is right across the street!!!) My human was charged £15 for all of this, which must have been great as she had a great big smile on her face. There was only one small thing, which my human did not like, and that was I was unable to be left alone in the room, which meant she skipped breakfast. That said, we were out and about early next day, so this was okay with her. Would I stay here again? Woof, Woof!! (yes, indeed)

villahenriettapark.co.uk
While in Bath I ate dinner with my humans at Hall and Woodhouse, which has a very good menu and lots of space downstairs for dogs and their owners. However, there is a limited menu compared with upstairs. Nevertheless, it was very good indeed and we were all made very welcome. If you want to take your humans too then visit.hall-woodhousebath.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

July 15th - The Bobster's birthday and St Swithin's Day. (It never rains but it paws)

  I t's been a long time since we've updated this blog. To be honest, there has not been a lot happening except walks in the local p...