Thursday 30 March 2017

The Bobster visits Oulton Hall, near Leeds

Just recently I visited the lovely Oulton hall with my humans. It has a spa, a swimming pool, which the big and little humans loved, and lovely grounds, which I loved too.

On arrival, we waited in the bar area, overlooking the sumptuous grounds, but were soon moved to another room, as food was about to be served.
We had arrived there early so decided to have lunch there and were very well tended to in the main lounge, even the humans ate there. Lunch was very good. Dinner (which the humans said was awesome) was served in the main restaurant, so I stayed in my room, resting after a day's exploring the grounds.



The charge for my one night visit was £20. What was provided for me for that cost? Sadly nothing. My human had to request a dog bowl, which was then provided, so I give Oulton Hall 2🐾🐾 paws only, as I am always grateful for the fact that dogs can stay at all.



However, the staff are wonderful, and welcoming, and the place is very relaxing, so I am sure Oulton Hall will do better on any subsequent visits. Overall, I recommend it. Would I stay there again? Woof! (you betcha!) as my humans LOVED it. And, if they're happy...

If you are in the area you can benefit from a visit to Harewood House, which is 14 miles away. I am allowed in these beautiful grounds, which the whole family would love,  but I am not permitted inside the house.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

July 15th - The Bobster's birthday and St Swithin's Day. (It never rains but it paws)

  I t's been a long time since we've updated this blog. To be honest, there has not been a lot happening except walks in the local p...