Wednesday 26 April 2017

The Bobster at home

.
Just in case you haven't read my bio, I wanted to add a little more about who I am and more on my day to day life.

Most days are spent at home and my favourite thing is to sit in the garden, that way I can chase the birds, squirrels, and ward off those pesky foxes.

The human takes this opportunity to do some chores (yawn) like washing my bed stuff,  then bathing me (grrrr!)




My human uses Buddy Wash for me. She thinks it smells lush and it certainly leaves my coat shiny, but you simply can't beat the smell of a sizzling sausage, imho. Woof!

 When home, I feel it my responsibility to guard my territory and I'm always on duty from that Ocado driver, delivery man and POSTMAN, for whom I lie in wait.



Is that the Postman I hear?

Is it?

There's got to be a reward for chasing them away. Right?

This is what my day looks like in my head. I spend time with my bestie, mulling things over a glass of wine, or two (woof!)

Or I imagine I'm bending it like Beckham...
This is what I might look like if I were wed (artwork by Thierry Poncelet)


But I'm having way too much fun being single!!!



I always show my support for the fallen war heroes

I join in the fun and go trick or treating, treat being my favourite word!

TREAT!!!!

and I simply adore Christmas, all that food (woof!)

I even have my own tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

July 15th - The Bobster's birthday and St Swithin's Day. (It never rains but it paws)

  I t's been a long time since we've updated this blog. To be honest, there has not been a lot happening except walks in the local p...